We sell, install, and service all brands and types of gates and automated gate operators. Gate automation systems are a great investment for your property as they provide convenience, security, and style. Take a look below to learn more about the services we offer regarding gate systems.
Types of Gates
Swing gates are great for residential installations and can be installed in many different ways. We offer column mounted, post mounted, and in ground operators.
Slide gates are a great option for commercial and residential installations, as they offer high security, and do not require clearance inside or outside the gate like a swing gate would.
Barrier arm gates are our most popular style for commercial installations such as parking lots and toll booths. They provide the advantage of not requiring any other fence or structure to support the barrier.
- Driveway Exit Sensors automatically detect when a vehicle is exiting the premises, and automatically open the gate to allow exit.
- Safety Beams detect the presence of a person, vehicle, or other object in the opening/closing path of the gate, and prevent it from causing injury or damage by stopping the gate from opening/closing
- Telephone Entry Systems allow a gate to be opened/closed or locked/unlocked via telephone system. Easily allowing for unexpected guests or persons who have lost their other entry credentials to gain entry.
- Remote Control Access allows entry without exiting your vehicle or stopping to present credentials, you can have a push button remote control, or an automatic sensor like an EZ-Pass in your car to gain entry.
- Code Entry Systems allow the push button entry of a numeric code to gain entry, so there is never any concern about losing your credentials.
- Barcode/Mag Stripe/Prox Cards are other options, using a card that is either swiped through a reader or presented in close proximity to the reader to gain entry, Prox based key tags are also available.